Happy Sunday beautiful friends,
I hope this cold snowy day finds you warm and cozy. I am currently in Asheville, NC which is a yoginis personal bliss pad. There are so many amazing studios and instructors around. I am currently soaking it up and practicing in a studio daily. As you all know, that it not my norm! FYI, I found a couple of sweet deals on classes here for January which have allowed me the budget for all this studio fun.
Many of you have contacted me about the course launch for Empower You. Get excited folks, because it all begins on May 1. I have 4 slots left in the course if you want to get in. The course includes a one-hour one-on-one session with me as well as 4 hours of new yoga classes, articles from the yoga community and 3 live group meditation and yoga sessions with me.
Here are a few more details on all the goods.
Soul Aligning Conversation, Individual Feedback, and Guided Workbook
• Community connection through
• Coherent, impactful content
• Hand-crafted, beautiful, creative workbook
• Safe space to explore your emotions
• Make sense of messy messages, past pain, and what blocks your potential
• Lifetime access with the ability to download your workbook offline
Weekly Yoga and Meditation Classes
• Every class will have a defined purpose linked to the weekly theme
• Weekly yoga classes 30-45 minutes in length
• Weekly meditation practices
• Intelligent and meaningful sequencing
• Thoughtful and clear instructions
• Pose modification and advanced variation suggestions
• Lifetime access with the ability to download yoga classes offline
This is important! If you want to get into the course, but finances are an issue, I don’t want you to miss out. Send me an email, explaining what it will take to Empower You to reach your goals in 2019. I can not wait to connect with you more about this. As always, send me a message if you have any questions. I am happy to chat on the phone or meet up if we are close. All the love and hugs today.